Dr. O’Grady is a VIP Platinum Invisalign PLUS Provider which makes him one of the leading Invisalign Providers in the Grand Rapids area!
Invisalign® straightens your teeth without wires and brackets, using a series of clear, customized, removable appliances called aligners. It's virtually undetectable, which means hardly anyone will know that you're straightening your teeth.
To ensure the best possible results, only an orthodontist who has been trained and certified by Align Technology can diagnose and treat using Invisalign. Only an orthodontist can determine if this treatment is an effective option for you. To see if Invisalign can help you achieve the smile you've always wanted, contact us to make an appointment.
What makes the Damon System different?
- Tie-less braces that don't need to be "tightened" and are gentle to the teeth and tissues.
- High-technology, memory-shape wires that quickly move teeth and require fewer adjustments.
- Clinically proven advantages
- Extraordinary results for smiles and faces
- Fast treatment time and few office visits
- Outstanding comfort with no tightening
- No headgear or tooth extractions in most cases
- Easy to keep clean
VPro uses high frequency vibration to accelerate orthodontic tooth movement and improve treatment. Used at home for just 5 minutes a day, the VPro is designed to make treatment more comfortable while delivering results ahead of schedule.
Our office uses the most state-of-the-art technology available to help create the smile you want, which is why we use the iTero® digital impression system, by Align Technology. Our digital impression system replaces the uncomfortable, unpleasant-tasting, messy, and sometimes inaccurate, traditional putty impressions. No bulky trays or sticky putty needed!
Some benefits of iTero digital impressions over traditional putty impressions include:
- Accuracy: They capture the exact contours of your teeth.
- Efficiency: They require less time in the treatment chair.
- Comfort: Taking the digital images is less invasive. No putty is used, and patients are more at ease without fearing they will gag on the impression putty.
- Customization: They provide a digital plan and allow for trays that are tailored to meet the individual needs and desires of each patient.
- Visualization: They provide each patient with a definite picture of what their teeth will look like before, during and after orthodontic treatment.
- Innovation: They use the most advanced 3-D video technologies.